Everywhere you turn there is another article lamenting “no one needs you, class of 2010.” Not entirely true… Look no further than the Discover Policing Career Center, where you’ll find literally hundreds of law enforcement agencies across the country looking to hire smart, diverse, service-minded applicants just like YOU.
Consider this about law enforcement:
- Any degree and any major will do. In fact, just having a four-year degree will get you a higher starting salary in some departments, not to mention improve your promotion potential.
- No experience is required. As an entry-level applicant, you’ll get all the training you need.
Furthermore, unlike other professions, a career in law enforcement will give you the freedom and opportunity to:
- Help others and make a difference on a daily basis.
- Think and act independently
- Use cutting-edge technology
- Identify problems, craft solutions, and see the results.
Think about it. A career in law enforcement offers you all this and more.
Explore why policing can be a great career choice for new graduates.